With a plethora of fine-dining restaurants, beautifully appointed hotels, luxurious spas and shopping boutiques next to a ski resort renowned for its “champagne powder,” Steamboat Springs is a top-notch luxury ski vacation destination.
Top luxury ski vacation accommodations in Steamboat Springs
Vacationers who value having great access to the slopes and luxurious accommodations will revel in the Steamboat’s vast selection of upscale ski in, ski out properties. Here are our Mountain Travel Specialists’ top picks for luxury Steamboat lodging:
- The Steamboat Grand offers impeccable service, mountain style and great amenities, including daily housekeeping, a full-service day spa, steam room and sauna and heated outdoor swimming pool. The Steamboat Grand has condominiums, penthouses, studios and guestrooms. It is located less than 250 yards from the lifts.
- Steamboat's only full-service ski in ski out hotel, Sheraton Steamboat Resort is just steps from the Gondola and offers an array of signature amenities, including the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Beds, as well as four roof top hot tubs, an onsite spa and three onsite restaurants.
Steamboat Springs fine-dining restaurants
Steamboat fine-dining restaurants serve an array of cuisine worthy of discerning palettes, and many embrace the farm-to-table movement by locally sourcing much of their produce, meat, fish and cheese. Here are some of our Mountain Travel Specialists’ Steamboat top fine-dining restaurants.
- Harwigs is a family-owned restaurant that serves creative yet uncomplicated menu items featuring vegetables and herbs from their local greenhouse and Steamboat Spring’s Botanic Gardens. The Wild Cervina Venison Trio is not to be missed. Harwigs Grill’s abbreviated wine bar menu is perfect for a quick, casual bite.
- Bistro C.V. is considered one of Steamboat Springs’ best restaurants with its eclectic, high-quality small-plate offerings, such as Yellowtail ceviche tacos, steak tartare and artisan cheese. Main courses at Bistro C.V. include local beef flatiron and potato-white truffle gnocchi.
- Truffle Pig is an informal eatery with great dishes like Chilean sea bass and Kobe burgers. Start off your meal with bacon-wrapped dates or seared salmon cakes.
- Café Diva serves beautifully orchestrated meals like pan-roasted crispy ravioli drizzled with truffle honey and Asian barbeque pork steamed buns. Finish your meal with carrot cake doughnuts for dessert. Café Diva offers gluten-free dining.
Steamboat Springs spas
From hot stone massage to signature treatments like “herbal hibernation” and “organic hungarian mud wraps,” an extensive variety of relaxing, healing and beautifying experiences await you within the walls of Steamboat Springs spas. Make your ski vacation complete with a pampering spa excursion. There is no better way to soothe sore muscles and replenish your energy.